CORREGIMOS INGLÉS


 mistakes are proof that you are trying

 Check your understanding: gap fill
1.  big
2.  Spanish
3.  long, brown
4.  short
5.  pet

Check your writing: gap fill 
I live in a big house with my mum, my dad and my big brother.
We live in London.  My mum’s name is Lucy.  She’s British and is an English teacher.  My dad’s name is Wayne.  He’s Australian and he’s very tall and strong.  He works in an office.  My big brother is 18 and he goes to university.  He has short, brown hair and blue eyes. 
We’ve got a pet cat, Spotty!

*Hay niños que no han enviado el email, que era el tercer ejercicio, es necesario para realizar un seguimiento y poder corregir los posibles fallos.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

PRUEBA DE SOCIALES TEMA 7 "LA EDAD MEDIA "

Easter Bonnet